Here is the best article on the topic show me how to make sushi.That is compiled by https://shopdothang.com
- 1 1. Trọn bộ bài tập thì hiện tại hoàn thành từ cơ bản đến nâng cao (có đáp án)
- 2 2. Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 unit 15 có đáp án
- 3 3. How to avoid getting sick in Vietnam while eating & traveling
- 4 4. D. Reading – trang 8 – Unit 7 – Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới
- 5 5. NỘI DUNG ÔN TẬP MÔN TIẾNG ANH UNIT 9 (6,7,8,9)
1. Trọn bộ bài tập thì hiện tại hoàn thành từ cơ bản đến nâng cao (có đáp án)
- Author: topicanative.edu.vn
- Date Submitted: 04/13/2019 06:39 AM
- Average star voting: (4.83/5 stars and 24711 reviews)
- Summary: Thì Hiện tại hoàn thành là một trong những thì phức tạp nhất trong ngữ pháp. TOPICA Native gửi đến bạn tổng hợp trọn bộ bài tập thì Hiện tại hoàn thành
- Match with the search results: 2 thg 6, 2022 … She ____ (tell) me about it. … Sushi? She (not/come)…………… here for a long time. … She (teach) me English for 3 years.
2. Bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 unit 15 có đáp án
- Author: english4u.com.vn
- Date Submitted: 04/18/2021 03:21 PM
- Average star voting: (3.65/5 stars and 96358 reviews)
- Summary: Giới thiệu bài tập tiếng Anh lớp 12 unit 15 kèm đáp án chuẩn và chi tiết dành cho các em học sinh đang ôn luyện cho các kỳ thi sắp tới.
- Match with the search results: 21 thg 9, 2016 … A simple solution to the problem had occurred………………me. … If necessary, correct the word order or give a more likely word order in these …
3. How to avoid getting sick in Vietnam while eating & traveling
- Author: xotours.vn
- Date Submitted: 10/24/2020 08:54 PM
- Average star voting: (3.93/5 stars and 62618 reviews)
- Summary: Afraid of getting sick while traveling Vietnam? Navigate the country without fear following our best tips on how to avoid getting sick in Vietnam.
- Match with the search results: You don’t need to give a deep cleaning to every chopstick or spoon you use for your meal … Although many sushi restaurants will prepare the fish properly, …
4. D. Reading – trang 8 – Unit 7 – Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới
- Author: sachbaitap.com
- Date Submitted: 10/18/2021 02:45 PM
- Average star voting: (4.07/5 stars and 35464 reviews)
- Summary: D. Reading – trang 8 – Unit 7 – Sách bài tập (SBT) tiếng Anh 9 mới. Read the text below and decide which answer A, B, C, or D best fits each
- Match with the search results: She also (2) ______my brother and me how to cook. Now we can make different … In addition, we’ve leamt how to make pizza, lasagne, sushi, and curry.
5. NỘI DUNG ÔN TẬP MÔN TIẾNG ANH UNIT 9 (6,7,8,9)
- Author: thcsdongda.edu.vn
- Date Submitted: 03/19/2020 12:32 AM
- Average star voting: (4.27/5 stars and 54335 reviews)
- Summary: B. GRAMMARI. Thì hiện tại hoàn thành( The present perfect tense)1. Cách dùngCách dùngVí dụDiễn tả 1 hành động, sự việc xảy ra trong quá khứ, kéo dài đến hiện tại và có khả năng tiếp tục trong tương lai.I have learnt English for 15 years.Mr Nam has taught French here since 1990Nói về sự việc vừa mới xảy ra và hậu quả của nó còn ảnh hưởng đến hiện tại. Thường dùng với just, already, yet.I have just taught English here.Lan has learned French recently.Diễn tả 1 hành động đã xảy ra trong quá khứ nhưng không biết rõ thời gian hoặc không đề cập đến thời gian.I have seen this film, I like it very much.She has visited Ha Long Bay.Diễn tả 1 hành động đã xảy ra trong quá khứ nhưng kết quả còn ở hiện tại.Lan has cleaned the floor. => It is clean now.He has had a serious accident. => He’s in the hospital now. 2. Dạng thức của Hiện tại hoàn thành.Thể khẳng địnhThể phủ định He/ She/ It Danh từ số ít has + Vpp He/ She/ It Danh từ số íthas not/ hasn’t + Vpp I/ We/ You/ They Danh từ số nhiều have I/ We/ You/ TheyDanh từ số nhiềuhave not/ haven’tVí dụ:- She has just bought a house.- They have gone to Ho Chi Minh city.- Mr Nam has taught English since last month.- I have known Nam for ages.Ví dụ:- My mother hasn’t lived here since Christmas.- I haven’t bên to Ha noi.- We haven’t finished our homeworkThể nghi vấnCâu trả lời ngắn Has He/ She/ It Danh từ số ít + Vpp Yes,He/ She/ It Danh từ số íthasNo,have Have I/ We/ You/ They Danh từ số nhiều Yes,I/ We/ You/ They Danh từ số nhiều hasn’tNo,haven’tVí dụ:- Have you done your homework?Yes, I have./ No, I haven’t.- Has she taught here since last month?Yes, she has./ No, she hasn’t.- Have they gone to Hue?Yes, they have./ No, they haven’t. 3. Dấu hiệu nhận biếtTrong câu thì hiện tại hoàn thành thường có các từ/ cụm từ sau:Never( chưa từng, không bao giờ), just, recently, lately(gần đây, vừa mới)Already( rồi) before( trước đây), ever( đã từng), so far = until now = up to now = up to the present( cho đến bây giờ), yet( chưa), how long( bao lâu)- in the past(ten) years ( trong (mười) năm qua)- in the last (years): những năm gần đây- this is the first time/the second time: đây là lần đầu/ lần thứ haisince + N – mốc/điểm thời gianfor + N – quãng thời gian4. Cách chia động từ ở thì Hiện tại hoàn thànhĐộng từ trong thì HTHT được chia theo 1 trong 2 cách sau:- Nếu là động từ có quy tắc thì thêm đuôi “ed”. Áp dụng quy tắc thêm đuôi -ed vào động từ.- Nếu là động từ bất quy tắc thì xem ở cột 3 trong bảng động từ bất quy tắc. Ví dụ:-He has just bought a new house.(Anh ấy vừa mới mua một ngôi nhà mới.)-I’ve known her for ten years.(Tôi đã biết cô ấy 10 năm rồi.)-Nga has ever eaten this kind of food.(Nga đã từng ăn loại thức ăn này rồi.)-She has waited for him for 30 minutes. (Cô ấy đã chờ anh ấy được 30 phút rồi.)5.So sánh thì hiện tại hoàn thành và từ quá khứ đơn. Thì hiện tại hoàn thành Thì quá khứ đơnCách dùng-Dùng để diễn tả một hành động bắt đầu ở quá khứ kéo dài đến hiện tại và có thể tiếp tục ở tương lai.-Dùng để diễn tả hành động xảy ra trong quá khứ nhưng không rõ thời gian hoặc không đề cập đến thời gian. -Dùng để diễn tả một hành động đã hoàn toàn kết thúc trong quá khứ.-Dùng để diễn tả hành động đã xảy ra tại thời điểm xác định trong quá khứ.Ví dụ-She has lived in Ho Chi Minh city for 8 years.(Cô ấy đã sống ở thành phố Hồ Chí Minh được 8 năm rồi.)=>Bây giờ cô ấy vẫn sống ở Hồ Chí Minh.-Someone has stolen my computer(Ai đó đã ăn trộm máy tính của tôi.) -She lived in Ho Chi Minh city 8 years ago.(Cô ấy đã sống ở thành phố Hồ Chí Minh cách đây 8 năm.)=>Bây giờ cô ấy không sống ở thành phố Hồ Chí Minh nữa.-Someone stole my computer yesterday.(Hôm qua ai đó đã ăn trộm máy tính của tôi.) BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG CƠ BẢNBài 1:Cho dạng quá khứ phân từ (V3) của các đọng từ sau,dùng bảng động từ bất quy tắc nếu cần. V V3 V V3Be Speak (nói) Want (muốn) Leave (rời đi) Arrive (đến) Bring (mang theo) Run (chạy) Tell (nói) Go (đi) Come (đến) Write (viết) Forget (quên) Send (gửi) Give (đưa) Cry (khóc) Look (nhìn) See (nhìn) Work (làm việc) Take (lấy) Win (chiến thắng) Live (sống) Cut (cắt) Buy (mua) Steal (lấy) Know (biết) Fly (bay) Do (làm) Sing (hát) Eat (ăn) Grow (phát triển) Ex2. Fill in “have/has”1. During the five years, John ___ had 15 different jobs.2. He _____ worked in a banking sector.3. Teddy _____ been a teacher since 2004.4. I ____ been on holiday for six days.5. I and Kate ____ started our own company this year.6. _______ your mother learned how to drive.7. They ___ never been to Madrid.8. _____ you ever met anyone famous?9. We ____ been married for two years.10. Jude ___ not seen my new address. Ex 3. Write short answer for these questions1. Has the baby slept? --> Yes, ___________/ No, _________2. Have Jim and you called your father? --> Yes, ___________/ No, _________3. Has he had dinner yet? --> Yes, ___________/ No, _________4. Have they called me? --> Yes, ___________/ No, _________5. Has Sharah read that book? --> Yes, ___________/ No, _________6. Have you read Romeo and Juliet? --> Yes, ___________/ No, _________7. Has she left school? --> Yes, ___________/ No, _________8. Has the president visited any African countries? --> Yes, ___________/ No, _________Ex 4. Write these sentences with Present perfect tense in negative, positive and question1. He has lived here for three years.(-)_____________________________________(?) __________________________________2.(+) __________________________________(-) We haven’t been here for two weeks.(?) __________________________________3.(+) __________________________________ (-)_____________________________________(?) Have they missed the train?4. I have had breakfast this morning.(-)_____________________________________(?)_____________________________________5.(+) __________________________________ She hasn’t passed the exam. (?)_____________________________________6.(+) __________________________________ (-)_____________________________________ Have you met his mother?7. We have eaten too much chocolate. (-)_____________________________________ (?)_____________________________________8.(+) __________________________________ I haven’t known David for ten years. (?)_____________________________________9.(+) __________________________________ (-)_____________________________________ Has she read the book? Ex 5. Make questions for the sentences below in the present perfect tense. 1. She/ be/ late for a meeting? ?2. He/ meet/ your family yet? ?3. She/ work/ in this company for fifteen years? ?4. How long/ she / live in London? ?5.How much coffee / you / drink today? ?6.What / you / do today? ?7.How many books / you / read this week? ?8.Why / you / bring that? ? 9.They / go / to the USA? ?10.How much food / you / buy? ? Bài 6:Chọn câu trả lời thích hợp điền vào chỗ trống1. My sister i still studying.She her homework yet. A. haven’t finished B. not finished C. hasn’t finished D. has not finishived 2. Since moving to Alberta, I a lot about the oil industry. A. learned B. have learning C. have learned D. has learned3. My father golf. A. never played B. have never played C. has never played D. has not playing4. Our class 3 grammar quizzes so far this semester. A. has had B. have had C. had D. has having5. I English for 10 years,but I still have a lot to learn. A. studied B. has studied C. have studied D. have studying6. Every year for the past five years,my family to the Hawaii for a summer vacation. A. has traveling B. has traveled C. traveled D. have traveled7. the Di Vinci Code?It’s an interesting book. A. Have you ever reading B. Have you ever read C. You ever read D. Has you ever read8. I the famous American movie,The Gladiator. A. has never seen B. have not seen C. have never seen D. never seen9. My neighbor’s dog is barking.It for 2 hours now. A. has barking B. barked C. has barked D. have barked10. Why so much rice today? A. as you eaten B. has you ate C. have you ate D. have you eaten11. They the meeting time. A. haven’t forgotten B. hasn’t forgot C. haven’t forgot D.hasn’t forgotten12. Mum to Spain before. A. have never driven B. has never drove C. have never drove D. has never driven13 You the train tickets. A. hasn’t bought B. hanen’t bought C. hasn’t buyed D. haven’t buyed14. She a horse before. A. have not rode B. have not ridden C. has not ridden D. has not rode15. the letter ? A. Have your dad written B. Have yur dad wrote C. Has your dad written D. has your dad wrote Bài 7:Điền “since” hoặc “for” vào chỗ trống1. She has been in Vung Tau ……………. January.2.Ha and Nam have seen this film ………….. 7 o’clock.3. I have sent her 3 letters …………….. last week.4. My sister has worked at that hospital ……………… 5 years.5. I have known her ……………. we were at elementary school.6. Nam has become a footballer …………….. 3 years.7. She’s been in London ……………. Monday.8. Mike has lived in Hanoi ……………. four years.9. I have written to her ………………. Christmas.10. We’ve not seen her ………………. last month. Bài 8:Chia động từ trong ngoặc ở thì hiện tại hoàn thành.1. I (live) here since 1989.2. They (work) for this factory for 20 years.3. He (read) this novel three times.4. Hoa and I (know) each other since we were at the same class.5. I (not/see) her since last month.6. I (not/work) have not worked today.7. We (buy) a new lamp.8. We (not/plan) our holiday yet.9. Where (be/you) ?10. He (write) five letters.11. (be/you) at school?12. School (not/start) yet.13. (speak/he) to his boss?14. No,he (have/not) the time yet.15. The cat (just/catch) a mouse.16. He (already/invite) his friends.17. Julia (make) a table with three columns.18. The teacher (lose) the keys,so he can’t open the door.19. I (just/clean) my bike.20. My friends (give up) smoking. Bài 9:Viết lại các câu dưới đây với “since” hoặc “for”,sử dụng thì hiện taj hoàn thành.1. I/have/this computer/three years. .2. They/live/Da Lat/last year. .3. She/be/happy/she had the mobile phone. .4. We/learn/French/a month. .5. She/work/in this school/2012. .6. I/use/computers/5 years. .7. The washing machine/stop working/this morning. .8. They/know/her a long time. .9. He/read/this/novel/9 o’clock. .II.So sanhs nhất với tính từ dài (superlatives of long adjectives) Trong tiếng anh,cấu trúc câu so sánh nhất được dùng để so sánh người (hoặc vật) với tất cả người (hoặc vật) trong nhóm. Trong câu so sánh nhất,tính từ sẽ được chia làm hai loại là tính từ dài và tính từ ngắn,trong đó: – Tính từ ngắn là những tính từ có 1 âm tiết.Ví dụ:tall,high,big,… – Tính từ dài là những tính từ có từ 2 âm tiết trở lên.Ví dụ :expensive,intelligent,… * Xem laijcaaus trúc so sánh nhất đối với tính từ ngắn trong bài Unit 5. Cấu trúc so sánh nhất đối với tính từ dài Cấu trúc S + to be + the most + adj + (danh từ) Ví dụThis exercise is the most difficult.(Bài tập này là khó nhất.)This is the most interesting film I’ve ever seen(Đây là bộ phim hay nhất tôi từng xem.)Ngc is the most intelligent student.(Ngọc là học sinh thông minh nhất.) Lưu ýĐể nhấn mạnh ý trong câu so sánh nhất ,ta thêm “much” hoặc “by far” vào sau hình thức so sánh.Ví dụ:He is the most famous by far.(Anh ấy nổi tiếng nhất,hơn mọi gười nhiều.) Chú ý: Với tính từ dài, ta cần thêm “the most” vào trước tính từ: Ví dụ: Tính từ dài So sánh nhấtFamous(nổi tiếng)The most famous(nổi tiếng nhất)Important(quan trọng)The most important(quan trọng nhất)Beautiful(xinh đẹp)The most beautiful(xinh đẹp nhất)Boring(nhàm chán)The most boring(nhàm chán nhất)Famous(nổi tiếng)The most famous(nổi tiếng nhất)BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG CƠ BẢNBài 10:Viết dạnh so sánh nhất của các tính từ sau. Tính từSo sánh nhất Tính từ So sánh nhấtStrong(khỏe) Dangerous(nguy hiểm) Colourful(nhiều màu sắc) Hot(nóng) Tall(cao) Beautiful(đẹp) Comfortable(thoải mái) Intelligent(thông minh) Heavy(nặng) Ugly(xấu xí) Expensive(đắt) Fashionable(thời trang) Good(tốt) Interesting(thú vị) Wonderful(tuyệt vời) Important(quan trọng) Bài 11:Hoàn thành các câu sau,sử dụng dạng so sánh nhất của tính từ trong ngoặc. 1. My dad is dad in the world.(funny) 2. whales are animals in the world.(heavy) 3. mice are animal in the world.(cute) 4. My bedroom is room in my house.(comfortable) 5. I am cook in the world.(bad) 6. For English people,Japanese is language to learn.(difficult) 7. That was film I’ve seen.(sad) 8. My sister is person I know.(tidy) 9. My grandmother is person in my family.(old)10. That was book I’ve ever read.(strange)11. I’ve ever travelled is fromm London to San Francisco.(far)12. What’s animal in your country?(dangerous)13. Spain is country in Europe.(sunny)14. What’s place you’ve ever visited.(hot)15. What’s you’ve ever stayed up at night?(late)16. It’s a very nice house.It’s house in the street.(nice)17. This is a cheap restaurant.It’s I’ve ever been.(cheap)18. She is a very good tennis player.Her trainer says she is .(good)19. He’s a very dangerous criminal.The police say he is in the country.(dangerous)20. We should buy him a beautiful present.Last year we give him gift of all in his birthday.(beautiful) Bài 12:chọn và cho dạnh so sánh nhất của tính từ dưới đây rồi điền vào chỗ trống.Funny high delicious easy cold boring lucky smartDirty rich valuable bad large cheap long scary 1. Yesterday was day of the year.I almost froze to death walking home from school! 2. That was movie I’ve ever seen.I almost walked out in the middle. 3. Please give me your recipe.That is cake I’ve ever eaten. 4. Jerry is student in our class.He gets the top grades in every course. 5. Bod told story last night.I couldn’t stop laughing. 6. Whales are animals in the world. 7. The Amazon is river in the world. 8. Marie is person I know.She has won the lottery four times! 9. He is speaker I have ever heard.Half the audience fell asleep during his speech.10. Mount Everest is mountain in the world.11. That is painting in the art gallery.It’s worth a million dollars.12. Bill Gates is one of men in the world.13. I finished the exercise in five minutes.It was homework the teacher has ever give us. 14. Arthur hates to clean.He has apartment I’ve ever seen.15. My dinner only cost $6,00.That must be restaurant in town.16. I was afraid to turn off the lights last night.That was show I’ve ever watched. Bài 13: Viết các câu so sánh nhất,dùng các từ gợi ý.1. Nga / beautiful / her class. . 2. We / like / wearing / late / fashion. . 3. You / pretty / girl / in class. . 4. The red dress / attractive / in the shop. . 5. I / always / tell fun / jokes. . 6. Who / short / person / in your family ? ? 7. Who / independent / person / you / know ? ? 8. My brother / tall / in the class. . 9. Who / good / singer / in the world ? ? 10. He / popular / singer / in the world. . BÀI TẬP TỔNG HỢP NÂNG CAOBài 14:Chia động từ trong ngoặc ở thì Quá khứ đơn hoặc thì Hiện tại hoàn thành, sau đó viết lại câu hoàn chỉnh. 1.We (live) here for 2 years. => . 2. They (live) in Washington in 1960. => . 3. Lan (leave) Hanoi last month and (work) in Ho Chi Minh city since then. => . 4. Mr Nam (teach) English since 2000. => . 5. We (buy) this car 2 years ago. => . 6. How long you (learn) English ? => ? 7. I (not see) him since we (say) goodbye. => . 8. Yesterday I (visit) my parents. => . 9. I (learn) English for 10 years. => . 10. Lan and Nga (be) close friends since last year. => . 11. What you (do) yesterday? => ? 12. I (read) the novel written by Jack London several times. => . 13. She (be) born in 1980. => . 14. Mr Nam (teach) English in this school since he (graduate) from university in 2000. => . 15. Last month I (be) in the hospital. => . 16. I (have) a computer since my nineteenth birthday. => . 17. The last time I (go) to Ho Chi Minh city was in 2012. => . 18. We (move) here in 1998.We (be) here for a long time now. => . 19. She (come) to China four times.She loves this country => . 20. It was so hot that I (go) swimming with my friends yesterday. => . Bài 15:Viết lại các câu dưới đây ở thì Hiện tại hoàn thành sao cho nghĩa không đổi. 1. We started living here fifteen years ago. =>We have . 2. When did you begin to learn English ? =>How long ? 3. I last wrote a letter to my aunt in May. =>I haven’t . 4. Mr Minh began to collect stamps in 2000. =>Minh has . 5. Nga started learning French last year. =>Nga . 6. The last time I saw her was in 2000. =>I haven’t . Bài 16:Khoanh tròn vào đáp án đúng 1. I am my mother. A. taller than B. the tallest 2. She is student in her class. A. younger than B. the younger C. the youngest 3. The dog is the cat. A. the older than B. older than C. the oldest 4. The red jacket is the blue jacket. A. expensiver than B. more expensive than C. the most expensive 5. My mother is in her family. A. the shorter B. the shorter than C. the shortest 6. I like sushi,but Chinese food is . A. better B. the better C. more better D. the bestest 7. My drink is of all the drink. A. colder than B. the coldest C. the most cold 8. My sister is student in her class. A. smarter than B. the smarter C. the most smart D. the smartest 9. Those books are the other books. A. expensiver than B. moe expensive than C. most expensive than D. the most expensive 10. Her brother is soccer player on his team. A. the better B. better than C. the most good D. the bestBài 17:cho dạng đúng của tính từ trong ngoặc,so sánh hơn hoặc so sánh nhất 1. Football is (popular) sport in the world. 2. Can you think of something (intelligent) to say? 3. It’s (short) day of year. 4. London is (big) Birmingham. 5. This chair is (comfortable) that one. 6. the weather is getting (bad) . 7. Living in the countryside is (peaceful) living in the city. 8. Who is (clever) in the class? 9. That’s (delicious) meal I’ve ever hard. 10. It was (boring) speech I’ve ever heard. 11. She was a very intelligent student.She was (intelligent) girl in her class. 12. It’s very old castle.Experts argued it is (old) in Britain. 13. I’m going to sleep on the sofa.The floor is (uncomfortable) , than it. 14. This new job is (important) for me than the last I had. 15. Living in the countryside is (healthy) than leaving in town. 16. These instructions were (difficult) ones I have ever read. 17. This is the (expensive) nesklace I have ever seen: I can’t believe it’s $1,000,000! 18. The sports car is (fast) than the minivan. 19. This movie is (interesting) than the one that we saw last week 20. My class starts (early) in the morning than yours does. Bài 18:Sắp xếp các từ sau để tạo thành câu hoàn chỉnh1. taller / than / Gary / Rick / is. . 2. trousers / John / got / has / new / light. . 3. Mary / clothes / likes / bigger . 4. an / expensive / Rick / wearing / coat / is . 5. the / Carol / has / scarf / got / shortest . 6. the / student / he / tallest / is . 7. actress / Mary / the / was / popular / most . 8. He / the / was / footballer / best . 9. plays / than / better / you / Mary . 10. father / is / your / than / stronger / mine .Bài 19:Có 9 lỗi sai trong đoạn văn dưới đây.Tìm,gạch chân và sủa lỗi sai đó. Ví dụ : travel -> traveled My wife and I have travel as much as possible since we retired.We’ve visited cousins in Australia,and we has been to New Zealand twice.We’ve also went on safari in Africa.We’ve been to Europe a lot.Gina and I has spent time in Paris,in Madrid,and in several cities in Italy.We hasn’t gone to Eastern Europe yet,though. We hope to visit Prague and Budapest next year. My sister Betty was born in the United States,and she has never traveled outside the country-except once when she was very young.But she have been to a lot of places in the U.S.She has visit most of the national parks:the Grand Canyon,Yellowstone ,Yosemite,and so on.She has been to all of the big cities,too. In fact,she is lived in four different cities in the U.S.New York,Boston,Los Angeles and San Francisco.I think she seen more of her own country than most people. ———————————————————————————————————-UNIT9 K7 BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNGComplete the conversation with the adverbial phrases in the box. on the 15th day of the 8th lunar monthin your countryto bring happiness and joy to the kidsIn the evening of the dayin some Asian countriesso muchalong the streetsevery year John: Is there any festival for children (1)_________________________, Nam?Nam: Oh, yes. It’s the Mid-Autumn FestivalJohn: When is the Mid-Autumn Festival held?Nam: It is held (2)______________________________________John: Where is it celebrated besides Vietnam?Nam: It is also celebrated (3) ____________________, such as China, Japan, Singapore, South Korea,etc.John: How often does this festival take place?Nam: It takes place (4) ___________________________________John: What is the purpose of this festival?Nam: The main purpose of celebration is (5) _______________________________John: How is the Mid-Autumn Festival celebrated in Vietnam?Nam: (6)____________________, when the moon is rising, children pour into streets carrying theirbeautiful lanterns, singing and parading (7)_____________________John: They also have a chance to enjoy lots of delicious candies and mooncakes. They’re all happy and enjoy the day (8)________________________________. 2. Ôn tập về từ để hỏi H/Wh-:A. Các câu hỏi với từ để hỏi cho phép người nói tìm thêm thông tin về chủ đề mình quan tâm. Các từ để hỏi theo thông tin muốn tìm có thể được liệt kê như sau:When? —> Hỏi thông tin về thời gian Where? —> Hỏi thông tin về nơi chôn Who? —> Hỏi thông tin về người Why? —> Hỏi lý do How? —> Hỏi cách thức, phương thức What? —> Hỏi về vậưý kiến/hành động Which (one)? —> Hỏi thông tin về sự lựa chọn Whose? —> Hỏi thông tin về sở hữu Whom? —> Hỏi về người (ở dạng tân ngữ)How much? —> Hỏi về giá cả, lượng (không đếm được)How many? —> Hỏi về lượng (đếm được)How long? —> Hỏi về thời gianHow often? —> Hỏi về mức độ thường xuyênHow far? —> Hỏi về khoảng cách What kind (of)? —> Yêu cầu mô tả thông tin B. Các cấu trúc câu hỏi WH thường gặpa. Nguyên tắc đặt câu hỏi- Nếu chưa có trợ động từ thì phải mượn trợ động từ: do/ does/ did- Nếu trợ động từ sẵn có (am/ is/ are/ can/ will/ shall/ could/ would) thì đảo chúng ra trước chủ ngữ, không mượn do/ does/ did nữa.b. Cấu trúc thông thường của loại câu hỏi Wh – questionsTừ để hỏi thường được viết ở đầu câu hỏi. từ để hỏi có thể làm tân ngữ (O), bổ ngữ (C) hoặc chủ ngữ (S).DạngCấu trúcChú ýDạng 1: Câu hỏi tân ngữWh – work + auxiliary + S + V + (object)?Ví dụ:- Where do you live?- What are you doing?- Whom do you meet this morning?- Who are you going with? – Object là danh từ, đại từ đứng sau động từ hoặc giới từ.Dạng 2: Câu hỏi bổ ngữWh-word + to be + S + Complement?Ví dụ:- Where is John?- Who are you?- Whose is this umbrella?- Who is the head of your school?- Complement là danh từ hoặc tính từ- động từ be chia theo chủ ngữDạng 3: Câu hỏi chủ ngữWh-word + V + object?Ví dụ:- Who lives in London with Daisy?- Who teaches you English?- Who is opening the door?- Which is better?- What caused the accident?- Động từ chính luôn được chia theo ngôi thứ ba số ít BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNGBài 1: Complete each question with a suitable H/ WH – question word. More than one question word may be accepted:1. Look at this photo! …………were you doing with the candles?2………………did you stay when you were in Hanoi?3. ……………..do you pronounce the name of the festival?4. ……………..festival does your brother prefer the Tesselaar Tulip or the Tulip Time Festival?5. ……………..do people celebrate Diwali?6……………….did they arrive in Da Nang? on 29th April?7. ………………did you watch this film? – Because it was intersting.8………………..do you go to the festival?- once a year. Bài 2: Make questions for the underlined parts:1. They decorate their house with beautiful Christmas trees…………………………………………………………………………….?2. I don’t like ice swimming because it’s dangerous.……………………………………………………………………………..?3. You can watch folk music performances in Russian Winter festival……………………………………………………………………………..?4. Last year I went to Thailand with my parents……………………………………………………………………………..?5. This festival is held in my country every two years……………………………………………………………………………..?6. I prefer Thai food to Japanese food.………………………………………………………………………………?7. Those are my granfather’s pictures.……………………………………………………………………………….?8. They celebrate the festival after harvesting the crop.………………………………………………………………………………..? Bài 3: Make questions for the underlined parts, using the question words in brackets.1. In 201, 51,515 people attended Burning Man. (How many)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………2. Some youngsters accidentally knocked over one of the giants. (What)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………3. The highlight of the festival is the tomato fight. (What)………………………………………………………………………………………………………..4. La Tomatina dates back to 1945 when an annual parade of enormous figures with big heads was passing through the streets of Bunyol. (When)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………5. La Tomatina in Bunol near Valencia happens every year. (How often)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………6. La Tomatina takes place on the last Wednesday in August. (When)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………7. The festival began in San Francisco’s Baker Beach in 1986. (When; Where)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………8. It takes its name from the ritual burning of a large wooden model of a hated person. (What)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………9. Burning Man lasts one week. (How long)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………10. The event begins on the last Monday in August, and ends on the first Monday in September. (When)………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Bài 4: Complete the questions with the correct question word and match them to the correct answers._ _ _ _ _ _ _ is Daniel watching on TV?_ _ _ _ _ _ _ are the trees in this park?_ _ _ _ _ _ _ shoes are you going to wear with your dress?_ _ _ _ _ _ _ do your parents leave you home alone?_ _ _ _ _ _ _ shut the window?_ _ _ _ _ _ _ is Chicago from New York?_ _ _ _ _ _ _ cheese do you need to prepare the salad?_ _ _ _ _ _ _ are my keys? Have you seen them?_ _ _ _ _ _ _ dog is that?10. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ stamps does Henry’s collection have?11. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ did Steve come back from Rome?12. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ do you usually travel on holidays?13. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ did you reach your destination?14. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ do you drink milk every day?15. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ makes you feel happy?16. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ will Martin study next year?17. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ daughter is sitting next to Tom?18. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ do you know that?19. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ of music does your sister like best?20. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ did you buy your house?21. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ is your brother?22. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ did they go to Paris? I did. My feet were cold.It’s our neighbours’.I think more than a hundred.I suppose that last week.Half a pound.Really late, at about midnight.Around five hundred items.His favourite comedy show.More than a thousand km.At least once a week.By car or by plane if it’s far.On your bedside table.The purple ones.My daughter’s smiling face.About twenty feet.To see the Eiffel Tower.Our maths teacher’s.Rock and R&B.Because it’ s healthy.Sue told me.Five years ago.In California. Bài 5: Chọn câu trả lời đúng nhất điền vào chỗ trống1. Do you know……………language is spoken in Kenya?A. which B. who C. What D. how2. …………is your blood type?A. which B. who C. What D. how3. ……do you play tennis? For exerciseA. which B. who C. What D. why4. …………..can I buy some milk? At the supermarket.A. which B. where C. What D. how5. ………..much do you weigh?A. which B. who C. What D. how6. ………hat is this? It’s my brother’s?A. which B. who C. What D. whose7. …………can I park my car? Over there.A. where B. who C. What D. how8. ……tall are you?A. which B. who C. What D. how9. ……….do you like your tea? I like it with cream and sugar.A. which B. who C. What D. how10. ……picture do you prefer – this one or that one?A. which B. who C. What D. how11. ……………….is that woman? I think she is a teacher.A. which B. who C. What D. how12. ……………book is this? It’s mineA. which B. who C. What D. whose13. ………………….do you usually eat lunch? At noon.A. which B. who C. What D. when14. ……..does your father work? At City HallA. which B. where C. What D. how15. ……usually gets up the earliest in your family?A. which B. who C. What D. how16. …………….do you think of this hotel? It’s pretty goodA. which B. who C. What D. how17. ………..does your father work at that company? Because It’s near our houseA. which B. why C. What D. how18. ……..dances the best in your family?A. which B. who C. What D. how ———————————————————————————————————————————————– UNIT9 K7 13. You (will be receive/ will receive) a lot of compliments if you win the contest.14. Jim didn’t realize that his wallet (stole/was stolen) until he came home.15. (Was you brought/Was you bringing) by your grandparents when you were small?Bài 2: Hoàn thành các câu sau với thể bị động của động từ trong ngoặc ở thì thích hợp. 1. I (usually take) ______________to the cinema by my parents every month.2. _____________(Jim/inform) of the exact date of the conference? No, he wasn’t.3. The concert (broadcast)_____________live tomorrow.4. Yesterday, temparature (forecast) _____________to reach 400C.5. At this time tomorrow, a birthday cake (make)________ for our best friend Jessy.6. Who___________(rob) of all the properties last week?7. All the members ___________(treat) equally in our organization.8. Nothing (do)_________so far to prepare for the coming storm.9. When I was small, I often (call) __________by my nickname.10. Yesterday, Jim was playing with his dog when the doorbell (ring)_____________.11. What______________(do) so far to lessen the impact of natural disasters?12. At 8 o’clock yesterday, my brother (feed) __________by my mother while I (look) ____________after by my father.13. This film (never show) _______________on television before.14. If you submit your assignment late, you (punish)___________by your teacher.15. I think more attempts (make) ____________in the future to protect people from natura catastrophes.16. No feasible solutions to this problem (put)______________forward yet.17. I don’t think that black café (prefer)_____________by many people.18. Last week, everyone in my class (snow) _____________under.19. _______________(these sheep raise) by the local people?20. Every student (anticipate)______________to finish their essay before the deadline.Bài 3: Chuyển những câu chủ động sau đây thành câu bị động.1. Jim will pick me to the airport tomorrow._____________________________________________________________________2. Peter wrote his report last week._____________________________________________________________________3. They will replace the old equipment with new one._____________________________________________________________________4. What will they do to prevent natural disasters?_____________________________________________________________________5. I think we will soon use up the natural resourses._____________________________________________________________________6. The children water the trees every two days._____________________________________________________________________7. They never mentioned Jim in their conversation._____________________________________________________________________8. At this time next month I will be sitting an English text._____________________________________________________________________9. When will they sell their new products?_____________________________________________________________________10. At midnight, my brother and I was making a wish list._____________________________________________________________________11. My mother is preparing dinner at the moment._____________________________________________________________________12. No one will buy products with poor quality._____________________________________________________________________13. They will not allow your dog to enter the museum._____________________________________________________________________14. Have anyone heard of Jim and Jane’s luxury wedding?_____________________________________________________________________15. The boys are using the computer to look up information._____________________________________________________________________Bài 4: Chuyển những câu bị động dưới đây thành câu chủ động.1. A gift was sent to me by my old students._____________________________________________________________________2. You are not allow by the teacher to cheat in the exam._____________________________________________________________________3. My table is being fixed by my father._____________________________________________________________________4. How long has this fax machine been used by Mr. Green?_____________________________________________________________________5. The singer was not recognized by his fan when he was at the restaurant._____________________________________________________________________6. He will be disqualified from the competition by the judges if he uses drugs._____________________________________________________________________7. All the unnecessary lights will be turned off to save energy._____________________________________________________________________8. Jane was prevented from staying up too late by her mother._____________________________________________________________________9. Was this document typed by Mr. Brown?_____________________________________________________________________10. Many dead people were found by the recuers after the earthquake._____________________________________________________________________Bài 5: Sắp xếp các từ đã cho thành câu hoàn chỉnh.1. Jim/one/preferred/Which/ – /tea/is/coffee/by/or?_____________________________________________________________________2. been/Many/caused/problems/that/storm/fierce/have/by._____________________________________________________________________3. Many/tornado/were/buildings/by/the/destroyed/last/night._____________________________________________________________________4. caused/Numerous/diseases/are/lack/by/of/water/fresh/the._____________________________________________________________________5. At/extra/the/moment/atentions/,/paid/to/are/storm/upcoming/the._____________________________________________________________________6. person/a/was/left/Not/behind/single/the/flood/in._____________________________________________________________________7. are/All/victims/flood/the/helped/local/the/by authorities/being._____________________________________________________________________8. Shelters/be/to/provided/will/homeless/in/next/few/people/months/the._____________________________________________________________________9. No/severely/was/one/tornado/yesterday/injured/in/the._____________________________________________________________________10. a/scientists/now/A/is/speech/delivered/being/by/renowed._____________________________________________________________________II- THÌ QUÁ KHỨ HOÀN THÀNH (PAST PERFECT)Cấu trúc(+) S + had + VpII (past participle)(-) S + had not/hadn’t + VpII.(?) Had+ S + VpII?g Yes, S + had./No, S + hadn’t.Ví dụ(+) I had left when they came. (Khi họ đến thì tôi đã rời đi rồi).(-) I hadn’t left when they came. (Khi họ đến thì tôi đã không rời đi). (?) Had you left when they came? (Khi họ đến, bạn đã rời đi rồi à?) Had you not left when they came? (Khi họ đến, bạn đã không rời đi à?) Hadn’t you left when they came? (Khi họ đến, bạn đã không rời đi à?)Cách dùng- Diễn tả một hành động đã được hoàn tất trước một hành động khác trong quá khứ.Ví dụ: He had left the house before she came.- Diễn tả một hành động đã được hoàn tất trước một thời điểm xác định trong quá khứ.Ví dụ: We had had lunch by two o’clock yesterday. By the age of 25, he had written two famous novels.Dấu hiệu nhận biếtby + thời gian trong quá khứbefore, after, when, by the time, as soon as, as…….BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG CƠ BẢNBài 6: Hoàn thành những câu sau, sử dụng thì quá khứ hoàn thành của động từ. 1. When I arrived at the station, the train (leave)_________________.2. My friend (live)___________in China before she moved to American.3. They (never been) _______________ here before.4. After I (finish) __________ my breakfast, I went to work.5. The student (not finish) __________their assignments so they were in great troubles.6. After the couple (eat) ____________seafood at a seaside restauran, they felt sick.7. If you (listen) __________to my advice, you wouldn’t have made that silly mistake.8. What did Jim do after he (finish)__________his homework?9. The trees were dead because it (be)_____________dry all the summer.10. _____________(you/meet) Jane anywhere before?11. Yesterday I was late for the train becase I (forget) _____________my ticket home.12. Peter told me that he (prepare) __________every thing for his party.13. The grass was yellow as it (not rain) _________all summer.14. The electricity was cut off because we (not pay)___________our hydro bill on time.15. We (not eat) ___________all the morning sowe felt very hungry.Bài 7: Khoanh tròn vào đáp án đúng. 1. My co-worker (had not used/didn’t use) email before, so I showed him how to use it. 2. Because I (hadn’t studied/didn’t study) for the test, I was very nervous. 3. The wave (had destroyed/ destroyed) the sandcastle that we had built yesterday. 4. When shewent out to meet her friends, she (had already done/ already did) all the chores. 5. The waitress brought a drink that I (didn’t order/ hadn’t ordered) before.6. (Had you given/ did you give) James a ring before you dropped by his apartment?7. Susan (took/had taken) a rest after she had washed all the dishes.8. When Jim came to the meeting, everyone (had left/left).9. Before she had dinner, she (had washed/washed) her hands carefully.10. Before I (had gone/went) out, I asked my parents for permissions.11. I could not remember the name of the man we (met/had met) the week before.12. We (ate/had eaten) all the cakes mymom had made.13. Before she (came/had come) home, she had met some of her old friends.14. Before Jane (started/ had started) to make the cake, she had prepared all the ingredients.15. I (had fed/fed) my cat before I left home.Bài 8: Dựa vào những từ cho trước, viết câu hoàn chỉnh.1. By/age/of/twelve/Jim/be/able/to/speak/English/fluently._____________________________________________________________________2. She/gain/a lot of/working/experience/before/she/apply/for/that/job._____________________________________________________________________3. We/be/great/troubles/because/we/spend/all/the/money._____________________________________________________________________4. My father/know/well/about/London/because/he/be/there/many/times._____________________________________________________________________5. My friend/study/Japanese/before/she/move/to/Japan._____________________________________________________________________6. Peter/own/a/big/house/for/10 years/before/he/move/to/countryside._____________________________________________________________________7. Where/you/live/before/1954?_____________________________________________________________________8. Our team/encounter/many/obstacles/before/we/succeed._____________________________________________________________________9. Cindy/be/sick/until/she/stop/eating/junk food._____________________________________________________________________10. I/be/in/Canada/for/7 years/before/I/move/to/America._____________________________________________________________________BÀI TẬP TỔNG HỢP NÂNG CAOBài 9: Đánh dấu [ü] trước câu đúng, đánh dấu [x] trước câu có lỗi sai và sửa lại cho đúng. ______ 1. The tallest building in our city was collapsed last week._______________________________________________________________ ______ 2. All the people in my village have already evacuated before the food._______________________________________________________________ ______ 3. How many people were the rescuers found yesterday?_______________________________________________________________ ______ 4. Temporary shelters will be providing to the food victims._______________________________________________________________ ______ 5. Their houses swept away in the storm._______________________________________________________________ ______ 6. Were anyone injured by the flying debris in the storm._______________________________________________________________ ______ 7. Natural disasters are wreaked havoc on human and the environment._______________________________________________________________ ______ 8.What has done to support the people in the flooded area?_______________________________________________________________ ______ 9. Many people havedonated money to build houses for poor people._______________________________________________________________ ______ 10. They were informed about upcoming storm by the local authorities._______________________________________________________________Bài 10: Dựa vào những từ cho trước, viết thành câu hoàn chỉnh.1. After/the storm/pass/people/come/back/to/their/ normal/ life._____________________________________________________________________2. A decent meal/prepare/by/my mother/after/ she/ come/ home/ after/ work._____________________________________________________________________3. By 1990, my family/ settle down/ in New Jersey/ for 10 years._____________________________________________________________________4. Jim/ have/ a/ shower/ when/ doorbell/ ring/ by/ his wife._____________________________________________________________________5. At this time last year/ a project/ on/ environmental/ issues/ carry/ by Dr.Brown._____________________________________________________________________6. They/ prepare/ carefully/ for/ the hurricane/ before/ it/ arrive._____________________________________________________________________7. Many people/ live/ in temporary shelters/ until/ the/ storm/ pass._____________________________________________________________________8. Earthquakes/ in Japan/ cause/ devastating/ effects/ on/ human/ and/ environment/ recently._____________________________________________________________________Bài 11: Cho dạng đúng của từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thành các câu dưới đây. 1. I (tell) __________by Jim that he (paint) __________the entire house.2. Japanese children (teach) _________how to escape an earthquake at an early age.3. When we (arrive)___________, we (find)________that the bus (leave)__________.4. The police (evacuate) _______the building before it (collapse)_____________.5. When she (call) _________me last night, I (go) _________to sleep, so I could’t answer her.6. I (never meet)________________Peter before the party last night.7. Food and shelters (provide)_________________to the local people at the moment.8. What (do)____________so far to minimize the impacts of natural disasters in our country.9. I (prepare) __________carefully before I (give) the _____________the presentation about the impacts of natural disasters.10. My friend (save)________ a lot of money before he (decide) ______to buy a new house.11. I hope that financial aids (offer)__________to the poor people in the drought area.12. Peter and Jane (eat)__________before they (come) _________to see me.13. So far, hundreds of the temporary shelters (provide)__________to the earthquake victims.14. A relief agency (just found)____________to lessen the effects of the flood on human’s property.15. Survivors of the earthquake (receive)_____________help from the authorities before they could get back to their normal life.Bài 12: Hoàn thành những câu sau với dạng đúng của những động từ cho sẳn. evacuate injure rescue provide forecast destroy suffer cause1. Many people_____________from waterborne diseases after the severe flood last year. 2. The locals_____________from their village to escape the earthquake already.3. Free food and fresh water ___________to the victims of natural disaster every year.4. Five people_____________from drowning in the rushing stream so far.5. The tornado _____________many houses before it stopped.6. Some people _____________after the earthquake.7. A hurricane_____________by the meteorologists to reach our area next week.8. Every year, natural disasters_____________loss of human life, damage to property and deterioration of the environment.Bài 13: Khoanh tròn vào đáp án đúng.Throughout its history, Japan (1)________from the destructive sea surges, known as tsunami. Tsunamis (2)________by earthquakes, hundreds of which strike Japan each year. It is of utmost importance that Japan is always ready for this chain of natural disasters. In Japan, high-rise buildings in major cities (3)________so that they (4)_______rather than shake during earthquakes, making them safer. Besides, new regualtions for quake-proofing buildings came into force, and some local governments (5)_____citizens a structural health check on their homes. Some coastal areas have tsunamis (6)_______, while others (7)________built floodgates to withstand inflows of water from tsunamis. And if an earthquake above a certain magnitude (8)_________, the bullet train will stop and nuclear and other plants will automatically go into temporary shut-down.1. A.had suffered B. has suffered C. had been suffered D. has been suffered2. A.trigger B. are triggered C. triggered D. were triggered3. A.design B. are designed C. designed D. were designed4. A.sway B. are swaying C. are swayed D. have swayed5. A. offer B. are offering C. are offered D. offered6. A.home B. house C. shelter D. habitat7. A.build B. are building C. are built D. have built8. A.strikes B. is striking C. has struck D. is struckBài 14: Đọc bài đọc dưới đây và trả lời câu hỏi. Flood stands amongst the most devastating natural catastrophes. Almost everyone is well aware of its negative impacts on human such as loss of human life, damage to property, destruction of crops, loss of livestocks, and deterioration of health conditions owing to waterborne diseases. However, flood can also have some positive impacts on the environment. In many natural systems, floods play the key role in maintaining the ecosystem functions and biodiversity. They link the river with the land surrounding it, recharge ground water systems and fill wetlands. Moreover, floodwater often carries both sediment and nutrients, so it helps enrich the land. For many species, flood trigger breeding events, migration, and dispesal. The environmental benefits of flooding can also help the economy through things such as increased fish production, recharge of groundwater resourses, and maintainance of recreational environments.While cycling of sediments and nutrients is essential to a healthy ecosystem, too much sediment and nutrient in a waterway lowers the downstream water quality. Other negative effects include loss of habitat, dispersal of weed species and the release of pollutants such as chemicals, heavy metals and debris. These can degrade aquatic habitats, lower water quality, reduce coastal production, and contaminate coastal food resources.1. What does the passage mainly discuss? A. Negative impacts of flood on human. B. Negative impacts of flood on the ecosystem. C. Effects of flood on the environment.2. What does the word “catastrophes” mean? A. disasters B. phenomena C. sources3. In which way does flood affect human health as mentioned in the first paragraph? A. waterborne diseases B. loss of property C. loss of liverstock4. Which is not mentioned as a way flood helps maintain the ecosystem functions and biodiversity? A. It recharges ground water systems. B. It carries both sediment and nutrients. C. It maintains recreational environments.5. What happens if there is too much sediment and nutrient in a waterway? A. Breeding events are triggered. B. The quality of downstream water is lowered. C. It maintains a healthy ecosystem. ——————————————————————————————————– UNIT9 K9 B. GRAMMAR1. ÔN TẬP CÂU ĐIỀU KIỆN LOẠI 2 (CONDITIONAL SENTENCE 2)Chức năngDùng để diễn tả không thể xảy ra ở hiện tại hoặc tương lai, điều kiện chỉ là giả thiết, một ước muốn trái ngược với thực trạng hiện tại.Dùng để đưa ra lời khuyên.Cấu trúcIf + S + V2/ Ved+O , S +would+ V+ O(Thì quá khứ đơn)Mệnh đề “if” dùng quá khứ đơn, mênh đề chính dùng động từ khuyết thiếu “would +V”Ví dụIf I were a bird, I would be very happy. (nếu là một con chim, tôi sẽ rất hạnh phúc)Tôi không thể là chim được.If I had a million dollars, I would buy that car. (nếu tôi có 1 triệu đô la, tôi sẽ mua cái ô tô đó.)Hiện tại tôi không có.Lưu ý:Trong câu điều kiện loại 2, ở mệnh đề “if” với chủ ngữ là “she, he, it” ta có thể dùng “were” hoặc “was” đều được.(were dùng trong tình huống trang trong hơn)Ta cũng có thể dùng “could” hoặc “might” trong mệnh đề chính.“Would” = sẽ (dùng dạng quá khứ của “will”)“Could” = sẽ (dùng dạng quá khứ của “can”)“Might” = sẽ (dùng dạng quá khứ của “may”)BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG CƠ BẢNBài 1: Nối các câu ở cột A với cột B sao cho phù hợp. CỘT ACỘT B1/If I had Laura’s phone number now,2/If it was sunny and hot today,3/Mike would invite you to his next party.4/If I had wings,5/You would get better grade.6/If I were in your position,7/We could take photos here.8/If I lived in a developed country,9/If I were a governor for only a day,10/ Mike wouldn’t such family problems.a/I would think twice before I drop out of school.b/I would forbit smoking everywhere in the state.c/We would take the kid for a swim in the beach.d/If his parents weren’t drug addicts.e/If you were one of his friends.f/I would send her an urgent SMS.g/I would find a well-paid job easily.h/I would fly back home to see my wife and my kids.i/ If it wasn’t forbidden to do so.j/ If you worked hard.1. __________ 2. ____________ 3. _____________4. _____________5. _______________6. __________ 7. ____________ 8. _____________9. _____________10. _______________Bài 2: Hoàn thành câu điều kiện loại 2 dưới đây 1. If I ___________ (be) you, I would practice more often for the upcoming test.2. I _____________(spend) a lot of money if I won the lottery.3. What ___________________ (you/do) if I gave you one million dollars?4. If I met Rihanna, I ____________ (say) hallo.5. I would take the underground every day if I __________ (live) in London.6. You would feel a lot of better, if you ________________ (not/smoke) so much.7. If I ___________ (be) you, I would follow mun’s advice.8. I would run away if I ______________ (see) a ghost.9. If I were you, I ____________(accept) the offer.10. You _______________ (have to) choose a place to live, which one would you choose?11. What would you do if you _______________ (see) a robbery?Bài 3: Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thành câu điều kiện loại 1 và loại 2 dưới đây.1. If I were you, I ________________ (learn) now.2. Chuck _________________ (ask) us, we would lend him our books.3. If they ___________ (be) at home, they will learn my words.4. If Jack has a new DVD, he ___________ (lend) it to Cindy.5. If you washed the car, he ___________ (get) more pocket money.6. If you ___________ (come), you would meet them.7. If we go to London, we ___________ (see) Buckingham Palace.8. Jenny will help you if she ___________ (have) more time.9. Sandy___________ (tell) him if she asked her.10. I___________ (wash) my hands if he gives me a soap.11. If the ghost passes through the door, she___________ (scream) 12. If we ___________ (swim) a lot, we would win the competition.13. The Zongs will travel to the USA if they ___________ (win) in the lottery.14. If you ___________ (run), you could catch the bus.15. If Tessy has enough money, she ___________ (buy) II. MỆNH ĐỀ QUAN HỆ (RELATIVE CLAUSE)1. Định nghĩa mệnh đề quan hệ (MĐQH)Định nghĩa- Mệnh đề quan hệ (mệnh đề tính từ) là một loại mệnh đề phụ thuộc, được bắt đầu bằng các đại từ quan hệ: who, whom, which, that, whose hay những trạng từ quan hệ: why, when, where- Mệnh đề quan hệ dùng để bổ nghĩa cho danh từ đứng trước nó trong mệnh đề chính của câu hay để chỉ rõ người/vật đang nói đến.Ví dụI told you about the woman who lives next door.(tôi đã nói với bạn về người phụ nữ sống cạnh nhà)2. Các loại đại từ quan hệĐại từCách dùngVí dụWHO- Thay thế cho danh từ chỉ người đứng trước nó- Làm chủ ngữ trong MDQH….N(person)+ WHO+V+ O- Làm O cho động từ trong MĐQH….N(person )+ WHO+ S+VThe girl who is standing there is AnnThe student who the head teacher met was John WHOM- Thay thế cho danh từ chỉ người, làm tân ngữ cho động từ trong MĐQH…N(person )+ WHOM +S +V- Chú ý: “ who” có thể thay thế cho “whom”, nhưng “ whom” không thể that thế cho “who”Is she the girl whom you are waiting for?Is she the girl WHOM is waiting for you? àSAIIs she the girl WHO is waiting for you?--> ĐÚNGWHICH- Thay thế cho danh từ chỉ vật- Làm chỉ ngữ hoặc tân ngữ trong MĐQH…N(thing)+ WHICH + V + O….N(thing)+ WHICH+ S+ VThe book which is on the table is beautifulThe dress which she is wearing is beautifulTHAT- Có thể thay thế cho vị trí của Who, Whom, WhichTHAT= WHO/ WHOM/ WHICHThe pen that/ which is on the desk is expensiveThe dancers that/ who/ whom he painted were very livelyWHOSE- Dùng để chỉ sở hữu cho danh từ chỉ người hoặc vật, thường thay cho các tính từ sở hữu: his, her, their… hoặc hình thức sở hữu cách ‘s….N( person, thing) + WHOSE+ N+V- Chú ý: Whose chỉ đứng giữa hai danh từ. Whose không đứng trước động từ trong MĐQHThe dog whose hair is brown belongs to me3. Các loại trạng từ quan hệ Trạng từCách dùngVí dụWHY- Mở đầu cho MĐQH chỉ lý do, thường thay cho cụm “ for the reason, for that reason”…N(reason) + WHY + S+ V…I don’t know the reason. You didn’t go to school for that reasonàI don’t know the reason why you didn’t go to schoolWHERE- Thay thế từ chỉ nơi chốn nhyuw “ place, house, street, town, country…” thường thay cho “ there”…N(place) + WHERE+ S +V( WHERE= ON/ IN. AT + WHICH )The hotel wasn’t very clean. We stayed at that hotelàThe hotel where we stayed wasn’t very cleanWHEN- Thay thế từu chỉ thười gian nhưu “ time, moment, day, period, summer…” thường thay cho từ “then”N(time) + WHEN + S+ V( WHEN= ON/ IN/ AT + WHICH )I don’t know the time. She will come back thenàI don’t know the time when she will come back- Do you still remember the day when we first met?àDo you remember the day when we first met?à Do you remember the day on which we first met?/ Do you remember the day which we first met on?Giới từ trong Mệnh đề quan hệCách dùngVí dụNếu trong MĐQH có giới từ có thể đặt trước hoặc sau MĐQH ( chỉ áp dụng với whom và which)Nếu MĐQH bát đầu bằng đại từ quan hệ “ who, that” giưới từ bắt buộc phải đặt sau, KHÔNG được đặt trước-Mr Brown, with whom we studied last year, is a nice teacheràMr Brown, whom we studied with last year, is a nice teacher-The playground wasn’t used by those children that ít was built for à ĐÚNG-The playground wasn’t used by those children for that it was built àSAIBÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG CƠ BẢNBài 4: Điền vào chỗ trống “ who” hoặc “which”1. A soldier is someone___________ works in the army2. A student is a person ___________ goes to school3. An ostrich is a bird ___________ cannot fly4. A cook is someone ___________ makes meals at a restaurant5. A tire is thing ___________ you can find on a wheel6. A stick is a piece of wood ___________ is long and thin Bài 5: Dubgf “ that” hoặc “ whose” để nối các câu dưới đây1. I admired the stuntman. His part was so dangerousàI admired the stuntman________________________________________________________________________ 2. We ate the cake. It was on the cupboardà We ate the cake_________________________________________________________________________________ 3. She found the bag. It belonged to herà She found the bag______________________________________________________________________________ 4. Can you see the car? Its door is scratchedà Can you see the car____________________________________________________________________________ 5. You are the partner. I want to work with youà You are the partner____________________________________________________________________________ 6. I couldn’t help the students. Their tests were a failureà. I couldn’t help the students__________________________________________________________________ 7. This is the guy. I got it from himà This is the guy__________________________________________________________________________________ 8. I liked the house. Its roof was made of res tilesà I liked the house________________________________________________________________________________ 9. A spade is a tool. You dig with ità A spade is a tool________________________________________________________________________________ 10. Here is the museum. I told you about itàHere is the museum____________________________________________________________________________ 11. I can’t respect politicians. Their only ambitious is to be in powerà I can’t respect politicians_____________________________________________________________________ 12. This is the man. We bought the ring from himà. This is the man_________________________________________________________________________________ 13. We can’t afford new cars. Their price is too highà We can’t afford new cars______________________________________________________________________14. Where is the cassette? We listened to ità Where is the cassette__________________________________________________________________________ 15. The film is about a king. His brother kills himà The film is about a king_______________________________________________________________________ 16. I met some people. Their houses were badly damagedà I met some people______________________________________________________________________________ Bài 6: Điền vào chỗ trống các đại từ và trạng từ quan hệ : who, whom, which, whose, where, when” sao cho thích hợp1. Can you give me back the money __________I lent you last month?2. This is the restaurant __________we used to eat when he lived in Boston3. Mark has sent me an email __________I haven’t replied yet.4. Who’s the person__________ is sitting next to Nancy?5. They complained about the wrong goods __________ were sent to them6. This is Susan __________ husband works in the sales department7. Candy is wearing a new dress __________ she bought in the summer sales8. Monday is the day __________ bills have to be paid9. The secretary showed me the filing cabinet __________ important documents are filed10. Do you like the boy __________ Mary is talking to?11. We enjoyed the party __________ Peter and Pam had to celebrate Christmas12. Are you the person __________ applied for a job as a receptionist?13. Is this this pub __________ you meet your friends?14. You have to delete the sheet __________ is repeated15. April is the month __________ we have Easter holiday in Spain.16. The advice __________ Sam gave me was quite senseless17. Have you bought the food __________ I asked you?18. Pjone Mr Smith __________ you will have to talk to tomorrow19. Let’s visit the park __________ we played after school20. Celebrities receive lots of invitations __________ they don’t accept21. Did you refuse the offer __________ the company made you?BÀI TẬP TỔNG HỢP NÂNG CAOBài 7: Cho dạng đúng của động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thiện câu điều kiện loại 1 và 21. If you (see)____________John, I ( tell) ____________him your news2. You(meet) ____________ my brother if you (go) ____________ to town on Monday3.Meg sleeps only 5 hours a day. If she (sleep) ____________ longer, her health (improve) ____________ fast4. If she (want) ____________ to talk to me, she ( ring up) ____________. I guess she doesn’t 5. If you (need) ____________ help, my father (help) ____________ you6. We (have) ____________ a picnic if the day ( be) ____________ fine’7. I (understand)_________________ Mr Brown if he ( speak)______________slowly8. If you (see) ____________ a policeman, he (show) ____________ you the way9. I ( finish) ____________ the job tomorrow if I ( can) ____________10. If you (give) ____________ him good meals, he ( not be able ) ____________ to work hard11. You (make) ____________ a fortune if you( take) ____________ my advice. Too bad!12. I ____________ (not need) an umbrella if it (not rain) ____________13. If she (think) ____________ it over carefully, she (form) ____________ a clear opinion14. If they ( catch) ____________ a bus now, they (arrive) ____________ at half past nine15. He ( find) ____________ the answers if he (look) ____________ at the back of the book16. If I ( think) ____________ that about him, I (say) ____________ so aloud17. If he ( promise) ____________ to behave in the future, his mum ( forgive) ____________ him18. If you (want) ____________ me to, I (come) ____________for a walk with you19. If we (can) ____________ come on Sunday, we (come) ____________. I am really sorry20. If you (wait) ____________ for a moment, the waiter (bring) ____________ you a coffee21. He (lose) ____________weight if he (stop) ____________eating so much22. Life (be) ____________ monotonous if we (have) ____________ nothing to do23. He (not phone) ____________me herre unless it ( be) ____________urgent24. If they (love) ____________ each other, they ( not fight) ____________ so much 25. If she (be) ____________ patient, I ( try) ____________ to explain26. If he (do) ____________that again, his father (punish) ____________him27. If Peter ( ask) ____________Mary, I’m sure she ( marry) ____________ him28. She (get) ____________ fit if she ( walk) ____________every day 3 km29. If she (drink) ____________this medicine, she (feel) ____________ much better30. He (be) ____________ very pleased if it (be) ____________really trueBài 8: Viết lại các cặp câu dưới đây thành câu có chứa MĐQH1. She worked for a man. The man used to be an athleteà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 2. They called a lawyer. The lawyer lived nearbyà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 3. I sent an email to my brother. My brother lives in Australiaà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 4. The customer liked the waitress. The waitress was very friendlyà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 5. We broke the computer. The computer belonged to my fatherà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 6. I dropped a glass. The glass was newà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 7. She loves books. The books have happy endingsà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 8. They live in a city. The city is in the north of Englandà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 9. The man is in the garden. The man is wearing a blue jumperà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 10. The girl works in a bank. The girl is from Indiaà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 11. My sister has three children. My sister lives in Australiaà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 12. The waiter was rude. The waiter was wearing a blue shirtà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 13. The money is in the kitchen. The money belongs to Johnà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 14. The table got broke. The table was my grandmother’sà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 15. The television was stolen. The television was bought 20 years agoà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 16. The fruit is on the table. The fruit isn’t freshà_____________________________________________________________________________________________________ Bài 9: Chọn từ thích hợp điền vào chỗ trốngBowl callcomedresseatgiveLivedmakenamepeelplayseethrowwindows October 31st is Halloween. On this day children in Britain and USA (1)________up as a witches and ghosts. They also (2)___________lamps out of pumpkins and put the, in the (3)_________. Then they go to the people’s doors. They (4)__________out: “ Trick or treat”. When people don’t (5)________________them a treat they play a trick on them There also Halloween parties where they (6)_______________games. Such a game is “ apples on the strings” where people have to (7)______________ apples hanging from a sytring without using their hands. Another game is “ bobbing the apples”. There you have to get apples out of a (8)____________ without using their hands. A third game if “ fortune telling”. Therefore you have to (9)____________an apple and (10)_______________the long peel over your shoulder. Then look at the peel and try to (11)______________ a letter. This is the first letter pf the person’s (12)______________________ you are going to marry Halloween goes back many years when the Celts (13)___________________in England. They thought that at this night the ghosts of the dead (14)____________backBài 10: Đọc đoạn văn dưới đây và trả lời câu hỏi East Somalia’s prolonged the shortage of rain, which has already caused food supply to failand brought unemployment in farming areas, could also affect the production of electricity, and thus reduce the output from the nation’s mines. The mining industry, and especially copper mining, uses a huge amount of electricity and is almost completely dependent on the government Electricity Supply Commission. But the Commission has recently asked the mines what would happen if electricity supplies were reduced by ten, twenty or thirty percent. The Commission’s power stations which reduce the electricity using coal as fuel, are mostly situated near the large coalfields of Eastern Province. But this area has little water so the cooling towers at the power stations have to be supplied with water from elsewhere. The problem now is that water levels in all rivers and lakes have fallen dangerously low and, in some cases, are well below the intake pipes which feed into the pipelines which supply the cooling towers.In a separate attempt to solve the problem, engineers are spending some forty million dollars on building a series of small dams across the Haro river. It is hoped that these dams will make the water level at the Malawa Dam rise so that water can then be pumped through a new pipeline to the power stations.This will take time and it is now the dry season. Very little rain falls before October or November, and after a shortage which has lasted for four years and is believed to be the worst in two centuries, nobody can say whether the rain will be sufficient.The amount of electricity and water used by the mines has tended to increase in recent years. The mines which produce about half the country’s export earnings, need electricity in order to pump fresh air through their workings and to drive machines which crush vast quantities of rock. Each mine also has to provide accommodation for as many as three thousands workers.1. How might East Somalia’s lack of rain affect electricity supplies and mining?A. Copper mines are having to use less electricityB. Coal supplies are failing to reach power stationsC. Electricity supplies to mines may be cut by up to thirty percent. D. Copper mines may be unable to pump water by October.2. Where does Electricity Supply Commission produce most of its electricity?A. Along the Haro RiverB. Near the copper minesC. At the Malawa DamD. In Eastern Province3. The action that the engineers are taking .A. may not help if the rain is sufficientB. will become effective towards the end of the yearC. should get enough water to the minesD. will use up a lot of electricity4. The engineers aim to .A. change the direction of the Haro riverB. keep more water at the Malawa DamC. get more water into the Haro riverD. dig out artificial lakes near the dam5. Why are the copper mines important to East Somlia?A. They train many skilled mechanics.B. Each mine employs approximately 3,000 peopleC. Their costs and production are rising.D. They bring in fifty percent of what the country earns.
- Match with the search results: 20 thg 2, 2020 … Make questions for the sentences below in the present perfect tense. … Please give me your recipe. … I like sushi,but Chinese food is .