Here is the best article on the topic rubik’s 360 how to solve.That is compiled by https://shopdothang.com
1. Rubik’s 360 tutorial(s)
- Author: www.speedsolving.com
- Date Submitted: 03/28/2020 09:56 AM
- Average star voting: (4.78/5 stars and 94665 reviews)
- Summary: PART 1
I FINALLY got around to it!
- Match with the search results: Sep 12, 2009 … Inspired by your “hot and cold” description I modified my own solution method, to solve first the hot then the cold colours.
2. Rubik’s 360: a Puzzle That Will Spin Your Mind
- Author: www.wired.com
- Date Submitted: 08/14/2020 07:20 AM
- Average star voting: (3.66/5 stars and 88468 reviews)
- Summary: I was always a fan of the Rubik’s Cube: my dad played with one when I was younger. While we learned to make a checkerboard and a “six-spot” pattern with it when it was solved, it wasn’t until my dad brought home a heavily-Xeroxed, hand-drawn guide that I was finally able to solve it. That […]
- Match with the search results: Dec 19, 2009 … I certainly wasn’t going to break any records with my rote memorization of one person’s solution method, but I did learn that a Rubik’s Cube …
3. Rubik’s Dream – Three Sixty Edition
- Author: www.vanishingincmagic.com
- Date Submitted: 03/03/2019 04:58 PM
- Average star voting: (4.58/5 stars and 45193 reviews)
- Match with the search results: The 360° shell makes Rubik’s cube magic so deceptive while making it so simple to perform.” Karl Hein. “This is AMAZING! A perfect solution that opens up …
4. The Sunday Tribune – Spectrum
- Author: m.tribuneindia.com
- Date Submitted: 03/08/2020 08:20 PM
- Average star voting: (4.19/5 stars and 27856 reviews)
- Match with the search results: May 10, 2009 … cube, Hungarian Professor Erno Rubik has come out with yet another puzzle that is equally maddening and hard to solve, writes Gyan Marwah.