Most people do n’t like cheese when it comes to changing to a vegan diet.
They say with pleading eyes, “ But what about cheese ? ” I ca n’t give up cheese.
Reading: Bomb Vegan Nacho Cheese Sauce
I feel you. I used to be one of you.
I used to eat a lot of mac and cheese, cheese pizza, and mozzarella sticks. My family did n’t have a lot of money, so cheese made our meals feel bigger. It ‘s a good idea to layer cheese on top of cheap garbage.
For me, cheese was more than just a comfort food.
I became more aware of how this magical topping came to be in my fridge as I grew older. It made me think about my cheese addiction. The dairy industry zaps the sparkle right out of your cheese fondue.
If you shift your perspective on what cheese is, you do n’t have to give up cheese. You should say “ Ay, caramba! ” when you eat cheese.
Good cheese should satisfy even the pickiest cheese heads.
A vegan cheese sauce that tastes good.
The vegan cheese has come a long way in a short time.
I had already been vegan for over a year when I first saw vegan cheese. I made mac and cheese for my kids after buying a block of it. I threw it in the trash because it was so bad.
While there are many delicious vegan cheeses to choose from, I still enjoy making my own.
This cheese is so good that even my cheese-eating friends enjoy it, especially over a plate of tortilla chips that are piled high with beans, lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, and jalapenos. There are no leftovers.
It is easy to make this vegan cheese sauce. You just add the ingredients to a blender, let it soak for a few minutes, mix on high for 30 seconds, and then pour it over your favorite Mexican dish.
You can check out my Ninja, which I like to use to make this.
I have included instructions to make two versions of this cheese, one with cashews and one without them. The results were positive all around when I tested them. Try to see which one you like the best.
How to make a vegan cheese sauce.
There are a few ideas to get you started with this cheese sauce.
- On food.
- On tortillas.
- On tortillas.
- On pizza.
- On salads.
- As a dip.
- It was poured over the toast.
- It was poured directly into your mouth.
If you like this vegan cheese sauce, please leave a comment or let me know on social media.
Allergy-Info and Substitutions.
- This cheese sauce is vegan, meaning it is dairy-free, egg-free, and meat-free. It is also free of wheat.
- For a nut-free version, use the measurement included in the recipe box.
- Almond milk works well here if you want to make it coconut free. It will not be as creamy as coconut.
- The coconut cream should be separated from the liquid in the can in order to remove the cream. If you do n’t hear liquid splashing around inside, give your coconut can a shake. When you get home, put it in the fridge or in a cool place.
- Add some chopped jalapenos to make this better.
- After you blend salsa, make a fiesta dip. This is great for a party.
- For another easy dip, click here.
Become a vegan in the kitchen.
I ‘ll send you a complete email series on how to plan and prep vegan meals like a PRO if you fill out the form below. As a thank you, you ‘ll receive a free meal planning template, as well as occasional future emails with easy vegan recipes.
You will receive an email to confirm your subscription.
You can have this sauce ready in less than 30 minutes, and it ‘s vegan. There is a nut-free option included.
Read more: Vincent van Gogh – Sunflowers
Thanks for taking the time to invest in your health and happiness!