1. Soon learnt, soon forgotten.
2. He learnt tractor maintenance.
3. Broadly speaking, the coursebook is a record of things learnt and things to be learnt.
Bạn đang đọc: ‘learnt’ là gì?, Từ điển Tiếng Anh
4. Have you learnt your lessons?
5. Jim, you learnt to dance.
6. Sidharth has learnt all the truth.
7. He learnt to moderate his anger.
8. He’d never learnt to read.
9. Have you learnt to swim?
10. And the Gryphon never learnt it.’
11. Joanne had just learnt to dive.
12. She learnt to sleep in brief snatches.
13. I learnt to drive when I was
14. He learnt how to handle an axe.
15. She learnt to drive in three weeks .
16. They learnt to right a capsized canoe.
17. I learnt conversational Spanish at evening classes.
18. She’s learnt the whole speech off by heart.
19. I learnt that I had passed the test.
20. She soon learnt not to contradict him.
21. We learnt about the geography of Australia.
22. I learnt to ride as a child.
23. The child has not learnt his ABC.
24. 24 I learnt to ride as a child.
25. We learnt how to draw buildings in perspective.
Xem thêm: faintest tiếng Anh là gì? – Chick Golden
26. I learnt to ride for The Horse Whisperer.
27. What is soon learnt is soon forgotten.
28. That which is evil is soon learnt.
29. 3 Sonny learnt to fly when he was
30. I had learnt a portion of the Koran.
31. 8 She had learnt to bury her feelings.
32. The child has learnt to lace his shoes.
33. Day by day she learnt more about her job.
34. He sat fuming over what he had just learnt.
35. Oak, I have learnt a little about your secrete.
36. I have learnt crawl in the university swimming pool.
37. She had learnt to stand up for herself.
38. He has learnt to live with her moodiness.
39. 5 She had learnt to stand up for herself.
40. What is soon learnt is soon forgotten. Sentencedict.com
41. Speech is learnt in the first years of life.
42. We learnt about the structure of the brain today.
43. I only learnt the news by a side wind.
44. 3 I had learnt a portion of the Koran.
45. I have learnt some knowledge of it in accidence.
46. “I’ve learnt never to second-guess Apple, ” Mulligan says.
47. They learnt how to set ambushes and lay mines .
48. Silence is learnt by the may misfortunes of life.Sentencedict.com
49. Generations of students have learnt to parrot the standard explanations.
50. We learnt how to trap and skin a rabbit.