Here is the best article on the topic how to make pinwheels food.That is compiled by https://shopdothang.com
- 1 1. Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
- 2 2. How to make Pinwheel Sandwiches – Sugar & Snap Peas
- 3 3. Easy Sandwich Pinwheels
- 4 4. 25 Easy Party Pinwheel Recipes
- 5 5. Pinwheel Sandwiches
- 6 6. How to make pastry pinwheels for a party – recipe | Christmas food and drink | The Guardian
- 7 7. Bacon Ranch Chicken Pinwheels
- 8 8. Bacon-Cheddar-Ranch Pinwheels
1. Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
- Author: www.centercutcook.com
- Date Submitted: 05/11/2019 11:11 PM
- Average star voting: (4.8/5 stars and 28782 reviews)
- Summary: These Ham and Cheese Pinwheels are made with seasoned cream cheese spread, fresh slices of deli ham and cheese and rolled up on tortillas and cut into pieces. Pinwheels are a fun appetizer or snack that are quick and easy and perfect for any occasion. Make them ahead of time for parties!
- Match with the search results: In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, dill weed, garlic powder, and onion powder. · Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture on your …
2. How to make Pinwheel Sandwiches – Sugar & Snap Peas
- Author: sugarandsnappeas.com
- Date Submitted: 01/04/2021 06:53 PM
- Average star voting: (4.58/5 stars and 23442 reviews)
- Summary: Learn how to make pinwheel sandwiches (wraps) like a pro! These simple snacks are loved by both kids and adults and make the perfect one-bite appetizer!
- Match with the search results: Jul 22, 2021 … How to make Ham & Ranch Cream Cheese Pinwheels · Soften & Mix – Soften the cream cheese in the the microwave and mix the ranch dip mix into the …
3. Easy Sandwich Pinwheels
- Author: dailydishrecipes.com
- Date Submitted: 01/21/2019 09:57 AM
- Average star voting: (3.72/5 stars and 21585 reviews)
- Summary: Want to know how to make Easy Sandwich Pinwheels? This recipe makes it easy, put everything together, roll and slice! Such a great appetizer!
- Match with the search results: When ready to serve: · Lay flour tortillas on a flat surface. · Layer the deli meats on top of each other completely covering the flour tortilla. · Layer the …
4. 25 Easy Party Pinwheel Recipes
- Author: breadboozebacon.com
- Date Submitted: 08/23/2019 12:48 AM
- Average star voting: (4.08/5 stars and 28930 reviews)
- Summary: These 25 Party Pinwheel Recipes are the best bite for any gathering! With so many options, hot or cold, chicken or veggie everyone can munch!
- Match with the search results: All of these quick and easy pinwheels recipes can be prepped ahead of time to help make party prep a breeze. Below you’ll find hot and cold pinwheels appetizers …
5. Pinwheel Sandwiches
- Author: amandascookin.com
- Date Submitted: 09/24/2019 08:15 AM
- Average star voting: (4.37/5 stars and 78911 reviews)
- Summary: Pinwheel sandwiches make the best finger food for kid-friendly lunches, barbeques and potlucks, or enjoyed as a healthy snack.
- Match with the search results: Jul 22, 2021 … How to Make Club-Style Pinwheel Sandwiches · Using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream cheese. · Add the chopped bacon and mix using a rubber …
6. How to make pastry pinwheels for a party – recipe | Christmas food and drink | The Guardian
- Author: www.theguardian.com
- Date Submitted: 10/07/2020 10:08 PM
- Average star voting: (3.84/5 stars and 25998 reviews)
- Summary: Ludicrously simple to make, especially if you buy in the pastry, easily customisable and a surefire hit – who doesn’t like puff pastries?
- Match with the search results: Dec 8, 2021 … How to make pastry pinwheels for a party – recipe · 1 Ready-made v homemade puff · 2 If making your own … · 3 Finish the dough · 4 Chill, then roll.
7. Bacon Ranch Chicken Pinwheels
- Author: www.savoryexperiments.com
- Date Submitted: 05/06/2020 12:30 PM
- Average star voting: (4.59/5 stars and 70868 reviews)
- Summary: This cream cheese chicken pinwheel recipe is the ultimate finger food, tortilla roll ups are perfect for entertaining.
- Match with the search results: A zesty no-bake appetizer option, there are a few tricks to making the best colorful and delicious pinwheel. Make them …
8. Bacon-Cheddar-Ranch Pinwheels
- Author: www.bettycrocker.com
- Date Submitted: 05/18/2019 12:03 PM
- Average star voting: (3.71/5 stars and 23180 reviews)
- Summary: We took one of our favorite dips and transformed it into a roll-up appetizer that’s full of flavor.
- Match with the search results: 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened · 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz) · 6 slices chopped cooked bacon · 1 tablespoon ranch dressing & seasoning …