Here is the best article on the topic how to make my rubik’s cube smoother.That is compiled by https://shopdothang.com
1. How Do You Lubricate a Rubik’s Cube? – GoCube
- Author: getgocube.com
- Date Submitted: 07/15/2019 02:47 AM
- Average star voting: (4.78/5 stars and 27442 reviews)
- Summary: Rubik’s Cubes and other twisty puzzles require regular lubrication so that they can perform well. Lubrication is a significant aspect of speedcubing, known to
- Match with the search results: Lube can either make it easier when turning the Rubik’s Cube or allow for smoother turning. Lubes can even be used to slow down the Cube.
2. Improving Turning Speed
- Author: www.cubeskills.com
- Date Submitted: 07/20/2019 08:50 AM
- Average star voting: (4.12/5 stars and 12758 reviews)
- Summary: A couple of tips and thoughts on improving the turning speed in your solves.
- Match with the search results: 1. Take some really fine grain sand and pop a pice out of your cube and poor some sand in. 2. Work the sand around really well- or solve it …
3. Speed Cube Maintenance – How to clean out your 3×3!
- Author: speedcubeshop.com
- Date Submitted: 05/31/2020 09:41 AM
- Average star voting: (3.84/5 stars and 46483 reviews)
- Summary: We’ve all been there, you’ve had your cube for a couple months now and it’s starting to feel a bit gunky. Learn how to clean and general speed cube maintenance.
- Match with the search results: Funskool Rubik’s cube is the smoothest cube if you further wish to make the cube more smooter then just sprinkle talc powder between the gap or add little bit …
4. Cubelelo Cube Lubricants: Best Speed Cube Lubricants Online
- Author: www.cubelelo.com
- Date Submitted: 05/08/2019 03:01 AM
- Average star voting: (4.26/5 stars and 40019 reviews)
- Summary: Cubelelo offers a variety of different lubricants to enhance your cube. Choose the one that fits your needs and make your cube faster, smoother, or slower.
- Match with the search results: The reason to lube a cube is to reduce the friction between the plastic pieces of the cube and to make the rotations smooth. Generally, out of the box cubes …