Here is the best article on the topic how to make a cross in rubik’s cube.That is compiled by https://shopdothang.com
1. How to Solve a Rubik’s Cube, Step by Step
- Author: www.wired.com
- Date Submitted: 06/25/2020 12:48 AM
- Average star voting: (4.84/5 stars and 20945 reviews)
- Summary: Follow the eight steps described in this video and you too can start solving Rubik’s cubes faster … and faster … and faster.
- Match with the search results: Sep 5, 2019 … For each petal on the “daisy,” match the non-white sticker to the center piece of the same color. Once matched, turn the face with the matching …
2. Algorithm to solve Rubik’s Cube – GeeksforGeeks
- Author: www.geeksforgeeks.org
- Date Submitted: 11/15/2021 09:28 AM
- Average star voting: (3.6/5 stars and 10338 reviews)
- Summary: A Computer Science portal for geeks. It contains well written, well thought and well explained computer science and programming articles, quizzes and practice/competitive programming/company interview Questions.
- Match with the search results: Mar 19, 2022 … A 3x3x3 Rubik’s cube is made by joining 21 pieces: 1 principle piece … directions and then bringing them again to make a cross of white.
3. How to Solve a Rubik’s Cube: 4 Different Ways
- Author: blog.prepscholar.com
- Date Submitted: 09/27/2021 11:25 PM
- Average star voting: (3.83/5 stars and 66141 reviews)
- Summary: Curious about Rubik’s cube algorithms or other solving methods? Check out our complete guide to how to solve a Rubik’s cube for beginners.
- Match with the search results: Jan 1, 2020 … There’s no strict algorithm to perform here, as there are so many potential permutations of the cube. Instead, focus on creating the white cross …
4. How to solve a Rubik’s cube | Step by Step Instructions | 5 Easy Steps
- Author: www.speedcube.com.au
- Date Submitted: 02/14/2019 06:57 AM
- Average star voting: (4.43/5 stars and 33022 reviews)
- Summary: The Rubik’s cube is solved using the following 5 steps: STEP 1 – COMPLETE THE FIRST LAYER CROSS. STEP 2 – COMPLETE THE FIRST LAYER CORNERS. STEP 3 – COMPLETE SECOND LAYER. STEP 4 – COMPLETE THE THIRD LAYER CROSS. STEP 5 – COMPLETE THE THIRD LAYER CORNERS
- Match with the search results: Choose from the steps below to place the GREEN/WHITE/RED corner piece in place without disturbing the white cross. step2a – solving the first layer corners.
- Author: jperm.net
- Date Submitted: 09/01/2019 01:51 AM
- Average star voting: (3.73/5 stars and 72824 reviews)
- Match with the search results: Make 1 center bar of any color, and turn it to be vertical. · Be careful not to destroy the partial cross (tips explained in the video tutorial).