We’ve constantly been told that a Wi-Fi password can’t be simpleton if we want to protect our net from intruders. While using a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols has its benefits, we can’t aid but presentment one large disadvantage: building_complex passwords can be unmanageable to remember. Fortunately, Apple has semen up with a solution sol that its users can well parcel their Wi-Fi password with class and friends.
If you’re interest in learning how to contribution your Wi-Fi password from an iPhone, you’ve arrive to the right_field place. This article will provide detail bit-by-bit instructions on how to do it in lone a few elementary steps.
Sharing your Wi-Fi password with another person using your iPhone isn’t complicated. But, before getting to the actual steps, you’ll motivation to ensure you have the correct settings enabled.
Before Sharing the Password
Here’s what you indigence to do before communion your Wi-Fi password with others:
Update Your iPhone
If you’re not using the latest io version, chances are you won’t understand the choice for share your Wi-Fi password. Here’s how to check whether you’re running the latest version:
- Connect your iPhone to a Wi-Fi network.
- Access Settings.
- Tap “General.”
- Go to “Software Update.” If you witness an update is available, tap it, and confirm you want to install the update. If you don’t visualize anything here, you’re already running the latest version.
While you’re here, it may be a commodity mind to turn on automatic_rifle software updates. That way, you won’t have to worry about it in the future:
- Under “General,” select “Software Update.”
- Press “Automatic Updates” and switch the toggle_switch next to “Download io Updates” and “Install io Updates.”
Turn On Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Sharing the Wi-Fi password requires Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. guarantee to enable them on both devices. Moreover, if any of the devices have their personal hot_spot turned on, turn it off.
Sign In to iCloud
Another military_action you necessitate to take is to sign in to your iCloud history using your Apple ID. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Settings.
- Press “Sign in .”
- Type your Apple ID and password. You may be required to enter the six-digit code sent to your telephone to complete the process.
Save the Email Address
The person you want to plowshare the Wi-Fi with needs to save your Apple ID electronic_mail savoir-faire in their Contacts tilt and frailty versa.
Keep the Devices Nearby
Since the Wi-Fi password share choice works based on Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, you want to keep the devices in a stopping_point range.
Sharing Your Wi-Fi Password From an iPhone
Once you’ve completed the abovementioned steps, you can start partake your Wi-Fi password. Here’s how to do it:
- Unlock your iPhone and connect it to the Wi-Fi net you want to share.
- Select the Wi-Fi net on the device to which you want to partake the password.
- You’ll receive a pop-up_book on your earphone asking you whether you want to parcel the Wi-Fi password. Select “Share Password.” If the association is successful, you’ll get the “Complete” notification. Tap “Done,” and the device will be connected to your Wi-Fi automatically.
Enjoy the Fast Connection
In this sidereal_day and age, protecting our Wi-Fi net from intruders is essential. Therefore, many of us go with hanker and complicated Wi-Fi passwords that are about impossible to memorize and unmanageable to well share. Fortunately, Apple’s Wi-Fi password share choice allows us to give the password to our kin and friends evening if we don’t know it by heart.
Have you tried the Wi-Fi share choice on your iPhone? Did you have fuss setting up the devices? Tell us in the comments part below.